Margaret River is an Australian river that flows through the southwest of Western Australia. It is the second-largest river in Western Australia and the sixth-largest in Australia and is known as one of the best places to go for fishing. This prime tourist destination includes several popular towns, including Augusta, Dwellingup, Forestdale, and Margaret river. These towns boast some spectacular landscapes, such as cliffs and rocky beaches. The area is known for its wine industry, riding trails, and excellent fishing spots. With so many things to do here, it’s no wonder that Margaret River tours from Perth are some of the most popular tours available in Western Australia.
Below are some of the places that you can visit while in Margaret River with your Perth Tours:
Situated on the southern tip of Margaret River, this reserve is one of the best places for a picnic. Take your families here for some photos and even a BBQ on the day. While here, you can take on a walk across the coastline. The road is about 1km long and goes from sea level to a vantage point 3km away. This walk has a fantastic view that is perfect for photos and sunset gazing.
Dwellingup National Park
From Margaret River tours from Perth, this national park is also ideal if you want to go hiking. It has a coastal section with great views of bluffs and beaches while also having green forest areas, making it great for hiking with children. This park also has camping grounds, which you can use for an overnight trip.
This beach is great for surfing, fishing, and swimming. It has excellent waves, perfect if you’re into surfing for a day or want to surf for a bit. The beach is about 3 kilometres from Perth Tours so the walk will take about 25 minutes. Do note that you can only reach this beach by boat because it’s too far to walk to it from Margaret River tours from Perth.
Margaret River Brewery
This local company provides tours that explore their facilities and also a restaurant. You will get to meet the owner and learn about the brewery and how beer is made. Tours are available every day except Sunday and cover the brewery’s history, the workers’ history, and even a bottling plant tour. The tour takes 45 minutes, so you can do it before or after your Margaret River tour from Perth.
This is one of the most famous waterfalls in Margaret River tours from Perth, partly because it has such a spectacular view from afar and partly because you can swim in its waters on sunny days. You can take a walk to reach the falls and slippery rock pools. The hike will take about 20 minutes in total, so it’s worth doing it before or after your Margaret River tours from Perth.
Margaret River is a must-visit destination when on Margaret River tours from Perth. It has many attractions to offer and so many places to go hike and picnic that it’s hard to list them all here. If you’re looking for a great place to relax with your family, this is the place to go.
- Customizing Accounting Solutions: CPAs as Tailors of Financial Success in Brunswick, OH February 14, 2024
- Efficient and Stress-Free Commercial Moves with Professional Movers February 9, 2024
- Pelican Cases for Tactical Gear: A Must-Have for Every Operator February 8, 2024
- The Ultimate Guide To Moving In NYC: Liberty Moving Company’s Expert Tips And Locations December 30, 2023
- Find The Best Plumbers Near You For Quality Plumbing Services December 30, 2023
- What Response Can You Expect from Just Listed Letters? December 21, 2023
- Exploring the Advantages of Frameless Shower Screens December 20, 2023
- 10 Must-Have Features for Your Bathroom Remodel November 22, 2023
- Jackpot fever- What you need to know about online slot winnings? November 9, 2023